Browse and request a free quote from our vetted, professional acts.
Message the act directly through the platform before paying a deposit through our secure and simple booking platform.
Let our acts take centre stage and blow you and your guests away with their performance.
Thinking of hiring a DJ for your special occasion? Hire your DJ through Headliner! Whether you want a party DJ with mobile disco or an elite club DJ, Headliner has the perfect option for you. DJs are a fantastic way to keep your dance floor busy and your guests happy throughout the evening. They are an incredibly popular and cost effective choice for any event due to their ability to mix and entertain the audience with a multitude of styles and genres.They also require minimum amounts of space. Headliner has a wonderful selection of DJs on offer. We've listed a helpful guide on what to look for when booking local disco hire.
1. Wedding DJs This might be one of the most popular DJ requests - one for your special day! Whether you want cheese, or not - we've got you covered on the wedding front! Headliner Wedding DJs do it all and cover all territories. These DJs specifically focus on weddings, often having an array of mobile disco packages. They play a huge range of music designed to appeal to guests of all ages, and keep your dance floor packed.
2. Party DJs Get your party started with a party DJ! Party DJs provide mobile disco services for private events - go wild! They have a massive repertoire of music in their archives and know how to read the crowd to keep the party going. Usually playing from a wide variety of genres – such as 70s, Motown, RnB, 90s and chart hits – they'll cater for your guests' wide-ranging tastes, picking the best songs to keep your guests dancing.
3. DJs with Live Musicians & Singers One popular request is for a DJ to perform with a live musician or singer. Combining live music with DJ sets adds a creative twist to your event, adding the 'live' feel but without the logistics of hosting a full live band. A popular choice is a live DJ with a saxophone player.
4. Club DJs A club DJ will have their roots in the cool vibes of night clubs, often having residencies there. Ranging from cool lounge vibes, to massiver ragers, a Club DJ is sure to bring your event to the next level. Think classic mixes, house music and EDM.
5. Vinyl DJs It's all in the name. DJs who play exclusively on Vinyl are in a realm of their own! They are cool and knowledgeable about obscure music. They are also absolutely retro. Headliner's vinyl DJs have collected a plethora of well-loved and unique rare vinyl pressings.
All of Headliner's Artists go through an extensive vetting process before being approved to go live on the platform. This is a measure of quality control issued by a member of the Headliner team. This means when putting through an enquiry to any DJs from Headliner, you are working with the best in the business. Led by the highest standards, all of our DJ's are professional, friendly and experienced. Whether you're looking for a good DJ who can do a wedding reception or corporate disco (providing a mobile disco hire) - or maybe you want someone who has club residencies in London and Ibiza, we have a huge selection to choose from! Now that's DJ hire at its finest!
When you're looking for a DJ, it's recommended that you listen to their mixes. Each DJ has their own distinctive style that sets them apart from the others. All Headliner DJs are required to have a gallery of mixes up so you can get a feel for their style and whether or not they would be a good fit for your party or wedding. Many will also create example playlists so that you can assure that you have the right style and tone for your event. Some DJs even have video.
Our DJ’s also tend to put up example set lists on their Headliner profile to display the type of music you can expect. However, don't fret, most party DJs will work to cover requests if you want something extra! At the end of the day, their prerogative is making your day a special one.
Headliner DJs are vetted artists who are well experienced in a variety of functions and discos. From corporate affairs to weddings, birthday parties to club launches, our DJs come well versed in what's needed for each function. Ask the Headliner team to help you source the best DJ for your event. Additionally, most of our DJs have reviews and testimonials on their Headliner profiles showcasing useful references from past clients.
When booking a DJ, it's very important to look at their performance options listed online on their Headliner profile. This will list what is included within their price. Our DJ services range from full wedding mobile disco hire, with mixing equipment, PAs and lighting, to just offering their DJ services. DJs use a variety of equipment, ranging from laptops to mixing decks of all sizes. Some use CDs and others mini desk players. Some offer full mobile discos, providing everything. Check with your venue to see what space it can accommodate, as well as what equipment they might already have. If a DJ doesn't already have equipment needed to suit your requirements (such as specific sound or lighting materials), they will be happy to rent the equipment needed for an additional fee. Remember to specify if you need lights provided.
All Headliner DJs are required to be PAT Tested and have Public Liability Insurance.
All the prices and fees listed on the Headliner platform are transparent. Whatever quote you and the DJ agree to is the one you will pay - there are no hidden fees! In order to proceed with booking the right DJ for your event, we recommend that you make sure you understand what their price includes, as well as if any additional equipment is needed. Once a DJ is confirmed, you'll be able to call them directly.
Headliner is the best place for finding local mobile DJs for hire that you will love! Whether it's north, south, east or west, we have a party DJ near you.
Headliner is the perfect place for a dj booking for any occasion - from the middle of summer to Christmas! We're different from a DJ agency, allowing you to negotiate directly with the DJs themselves. Follow Headliner on Facebook and Twitter for news about new DJs.
It’s well known that when paired correctly, great music can make for a fantastic wedding. Understandably, when you are hosting...Read more
Are you getting married and are looking for the best wedding hymns for your wedding singer to sing at your...Read more
Headliner has the best selection of great piano songs for parties & events. We’ve curated a range of all-time classics, and famous modern bangers to play!Read more