• We are a 6/7 piece band, playing exciting floor filling Motown/pop/rock/funk and soul classics– one or two guitarists, bass guitarist, keys, drums, male and female lead vocals.
• All our band members are highly skilled and have years of experience. (Please see what our previous clients have said below)
• We can also add a quality brass section (saxophone and trumpet) for extra quality if required.
• We usually play a 2 1/2 hour set without a break to keep the floor full and at no extra charge but can do two or three sets to suit your requirements.
• Background music can be supplied where relevant (eg during dinner).
• Playlists of dance music when we’re not playing.
• State of the art PA sound and lighting system, experienced sound engineers within band.
• £2m public liability insurance (can be increased if venue requires)
• Get a flavour by viewing our short video!
We look forward to making your night go off with a bang! Ask about our early booking discount.
Do let me know if you have any further questions.
Some recent testimonials: (all verifiable)
"Incomparable to any other local bands we have seen over the years and if we ever had any other event, they would be at the top of our list, without hesitation. First class entertainment, first class talent and they delivered a first class service".
Terry and Tanya Chamberlain (London wedding)
"The Covered" absolutely got it right. They played fabulous music both creating and responding to the atmosphere as a well as playing some special very meaningful requests. The more than 230 people all had a ball and the success of the function owes a great deal to professionalism and quality of their performance. Top notch! I would use them again without hesitation. Peter Butler (Black tie fund raiser, Southampton)
We were thrilled with the band. Great musicians, fantastically talented singers! Your choice of music was perfect and we will clearly need a bigger dance floor next year! We do hope you will come and play again in 2017 as you were simply the best band we could have