LYNDA STYAN ('Miss Gatsby') - trained at the prestigious GUILDHALL SCHOOL OF MUSIC AND DRAMA. LONDON, undertaking the Three Year Professional Acting Course which included Musical Theatre. She has performed at the LONDON PALLADIUM. She works as a full-time, professional singer, and is an EQUITY (Performer's Union) Member. Also part of the RED HOT UKULELE DUO.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST CLIP ON THE SITE FOR WHOLE SHOWREEL OF ACT.
She has a PROFESSIONAL VINTAGE VOCAL/UKULELE ACT spanning the following categories:
1. DOWNTON ABBEY/FIRST WORLD WAR Edwardian Music Hall Act
2. ROARING 1920s/1930s/Peaky Blinders/GATSBY act (with Charleston dance)
3. 1940s/SECOND WORLD WAR/Swing/British and American Songs of the 1940s Act
4. 1950s/'Michael Buble style' 1950s SWING/Rock and Roll Act
Please note the 1950s act includes 20 minute MARILYN MONROE ACT - 7 of her most popular songs
5. 1960s/Songs from the Swinging Sixties - SIXTIES SET includes SWINGING SIXTIES DANCE SET/FLOOR FILLERS for example 'The Beatles' and Boy Band and female singers of the 1960s.
All acts include the ukulele if required. All acts also come complete with costumes of the era.
6. CHRISTMAS ACT - with an array of varied Christmas songs, including Michael Buble and Dean Martin
Lynda has Public Liability Insurance covered by EQUITY - the Performer's Union.
Can perform one hour sets, two half hour sets, three half-hour sets, two forty five min. sets, or short 'cabaret' sets. Can also walk about with ukulele, singing; (acoustic act).
PRESTIGIOUS VINTAGE VENUES include: London Palladium, Selfridges of Oxford Street, Savoy Hotel London, Skylon Restaurant London, Thames Riverboat Gatsby Cruises, Goodwood Revival, Imperial War Museum Duxford, Brooklands Motor Museum, Epsom Racecourse (Corporate Hospitality residency), The Downton Abbey Ball London (Regent's Ballroom), Vintage Hemingway, the Natiional Trust at Events all over country, Twinwood Glenn Miller Festival, Selfridges of Oxford Street London, (residency at Selfridges), and many more Vintage Events. Corporate clients include Ralph Lauren (Goodwood Revival client), Aston Martin (Goodwood Revival client), and more recently, Marks and Spencer PLC, Tesco Head Office PLC, and Churchill PLC.
Very suitable for any 'vintage' themed Events or Parties.
Fees are ALWAYS negotiable.