London Contemporary Voices choir is one of the UK's leading choirs. We have performed with 11 Grammy-nominated artists and have performed at most major venues in London including the O2 Arena, Royal Albert Hall, Barbican, Royal Festival Hall, Roundhouse and Brixton Academy. Previous and current clients include Burberry (3 fashion shows, campaign recordings and numerous in-store performances), Selfridges, Harrods, Liberty, Tiffany & Co., The Savoy Hotel (Boodles Diamonds), Land Rover and many more.
As one of the most versatile choirs in the UK, we offer a broad range of services:
· Carol singing & Christmas Music (traditional or contemporary)
· In-store performances, window reveals, product launches, Christmas lights switch on
· Gala Dinners, Parties, conferences, award ceremonies and events
· Flashmobs, pop-ups, immersive experiences (e.g human juke box, singing waiters)
· Entertainment for hotels, restaurants, afternoon teas and members clubs
· Fashion shows, staged performances, concerts, sports events and live filmed sessions
· Artistic collaborations and backing vocals
· TV adverts, film music and soundtracks
· Private events and weddings
· We can provide soloists, small choirs or large choirs (up to 100 singers). We also have links with excellent additional performers (dancers, circus arts, orchestras, string quartets, harpists, beatboxers etc…) and production companies (lights, sound, staging).
Previous highlights include: The BBC Proms at Royal Albert Hall with The Heritage Orchestra, 3 Burberry Fashion Shows; recording on Elbow's UK No. 1 Album Little Fictions; performing with Sam Smith, Basement Jaxx, James Bay, Marcus Mumford, Joss Stone, Alt-J, Imogen Heap, Ella Eyre, Laura Mvula, Jarvis Cocker and John Grant; recording music for the stage show Harry Potter & The Cursed Child; performing at the start line of the London Marathon (televised on BBC and internationally); appearing on BBC2's Later With Jools Holland alongside band Alt-J; performing at the Evening Standard's Progress 1000 Awards Event; in-store performances for major department stores such as Harrods, Selfridges and Liberty.
We have taken private bookings at venues including Somerset House, Blenheim Palace, the National Gallery, the V&A Museum, the Natural History Museum, Stamford Bridge stadium, Banqueting House, London Film Museum, Eltham Palace and Queen's House. We also provided backing vocalists, session singers and session choirs, and have worked with over 50 artists. Between them, our collaborators have won 9 Grammys (plus 34 nominations), 17 Brit Awards (plus 31 nominations), 6 Ivor Novellos (plus 4 nominations), 11 MOBOs (plus 3 nominations), 2 Mercury Prizes (plus 5 nominations) plus a BAFTA and a Golden Globe!
We will work with you to choose a repertoire that creates the perfect atmosphere for your event. We have over 300 existing choral arrangements unique to LCV and can provide further bespoke arrangements as necessary.
We have singers from a range of musical backgrounds, many of whom are from prestigious music colleges and/or have considerable professional experience (including work with artists such as Sir Elton John, Radiohead, Seal, Alison Moyet, Bastille and many more).
Feel free to enquire about bespoke line ups & ideas as we are happy to accommodate for most situations.