Back in 2001 Kat picked up a pair of poi for the first time. She loved it! It took less than one rotation to her hooked. So she spent all her free time spinning! In 2003 Kat set up an award winning Circus Skills Society. Through this Kat went on to learn many different circus skills and started her fledgling career as a circus performer in various night clubs in Bradford.
After University Kat went on to teach circus skills full time in schools across Bradford with ‘Urban Circus Arts’. Kat taught hundreds of children every week aged between 7-16, but Kat really wanted to be a circus performer so…
Kat moved to Guildford and became a fire performer! Performing fire shows with the group ‘Burnt Toast’. Loving this as much as she did Kat moved to South Africa and performed in yet more fire shows with the group ‘Fire Tribe’. If you would like to know more about fire performing please check out the FAQ’s page.
On her return to the UK, Kat continued life as a circus performer. Kat moved to Bristol, the centre of all things circus in the UK. Kat now has her own solo fire show and a glow show as well as choreographing and performing in collaborative work.
- Family Friendly Entertainment
- Specialities: Hula Hoop, Staff Spinning and Whip Cracking.
- Fire Shows including, fire whip, body burning, fire eating, fire staff, club swinging, wall of fire poi, pyrotechnics plus single and multiple fire hula hoop.
- Glow Shows including multiple hula hoop, contact staff and poi
- Balloon Modelling, Physical Theatre and she is also an MC.