Looking for an outstanding singer for your event?
You've just found her!
The Vintage Singer Jess is a talented Italian/American vocalist with over 15 years of experience in live music entertainment having stepped on international stages such as the European Jazz Expo; Porretta Soul Festival; Roots & Blues to name but a few and performed for numerous high-end venues and private events such as weddings, parties and themed events.
Previous venues / clients include: HMS Belfast, Magic Radio; Chelsea Football Club; Gordon Ramsey Restaurant; Barbican and London Science Museum. The Vintage Singer Jess has also been featured on Condè Nast magazine "BRIDES".
With her retro & classy repertoire Jess is the ideal choice for moments requiring stylish background music - the arrival of guests, the drinks reception or at dinner. She pays homage to the first ladies of Jazz performing all the classics by the likes of Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Julie London and Nina Simone.
And if you're planning a '50s - '60s Rock 'n' Roll party Jess will make you and your friends have a ball with the best hits of those golden years such as 'Reet Petit'; 'Rock Around The Clock', 'Great Balls of Fire' and many more!
* Extensive repertoire with over 400 songs
* Wide selection of genres from Swing, Jazz; Rock 'N' Roll; Soul covering 10 decades of music from the 1920s through to present day - with a vintage twist
* Costumes in the unique styles of the Eras. Perfect for Themed Events.
* Special requests welcome :) Up to three new songs for free!
* High quality PA system, PLI cover and backgroundmusic during the breaks included
* Available as self contained Solo with HQ Backing Tracks or in Duo with Guitarist or Pianist; Trio; Quartet or 5 Piece Band
* Previous venues / clients include: HMS Belfast; Barbican; Gordon Ramsey Restaurant; Chelsea Football Club; Magic Radio; London Science Museum
* Recommended by BRIDES Magazine
Drop Jess a line and she will tailor the perfect sets for your event!